TOUR INFO & PROGRAM
Laced by waterways that melt into the Mediterranean Sea, the «Delta de l’Ebre», it’s a 20km long bulge of silt-formed land near Catalonia’s southern border. This complex system of waters brings nutrients that generate a feeding frenzy for many fish species, especially the bluefin tuna, that congregate around here to provide one of the best fisheries in the world!
You can join us as an individual angler or book as a group. Custom dates & packages can be arranged for bigger groups.
- 5 days (4 nights) accommodation, with breakfast included
- 3 full days of fishing, with meals, plain drinks & beer aboard
- Expert captain / fishing guide
- Fishing gear
- Media coverage of the experience.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Transfers (available upon request)
- Fishing license (mandatory)
- Optional chumming
- Other meals