Massive Tarpon, Cuberas & Threadfin!
For most people, Angola is one of Africa’s last great travel mysteries. Isolation made from this country a paradise for sportfishing, with a healthy population of the mighty Cubera Snapper, some of the biggest Tarpon in the world, Threadfins, Jack Crevalles, Barracudas, African Pompano, Dorados, Sailfish and Marlin!
TOUR INFO & PROGRAM
This is the best place in the world place to land massive Tarpon! Easy trip, with fantastic accomodations in the river mouth close to the fishing grounds, for a 6 full days off fishing.
You can join us as an individual angler or book as a group. Custom dates & packages can be arranged for bigger groups.
- 7 nights accommodation in shared occupancy (single occupancy available upon request), in full board basis
- 6 full days off fishing, 5 from the boat and 1 from the shore, all guided, with all snacks, meals & soft drinks
- All fishing gear
- Media coverage
- Assistance 24/7
- Local community fees (land royalties)
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- International flights
- Other meals & drinks not included in the plan
- Day trips not included in the program (available upon request)
- Mandatory Visa